Heart Warming Songs

Monday 2 May 2011

What If....

What if I didn't bother to be all that I could be?
Would God be really bothered and think any less of me?
What if I chose to just do as others do or say?
Would there be impact on my life in any kind of way?
What if I stopped caring about who I really am?
Would my life turn out to be a dirty rotten scam?
What if such a question were asked of all of us?
Would it matter deeply, what would be the fuss?

What if I chose to love the world and give all of myself?
Would I be blessed forever with all the planets natural wealth?
What if I gave community and charity my all?
Would it heal the planet, could I save one life, so small?
What if I learned to love others with no regret to follow?
Would that mean my heart would beat with no ensuing sorrow?
What if I didn't think these thoughts and lived from day to day?
I think that all of my 'What If's' would simply fade away
For I would do all of the things my heart felt it should do
So don't waste time with 'What If's', Live life, be free, be you...

Live Blissfully!
YvonneB

Video: Don't Live A What If Life!


No comments:

Post a Comment