Heart Warming Songs

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Stage Fright!

Friday 1st April 2011, The O2 Arena, Peter Kay & Sister Snog... what a night! Peter Kay was magnificent (one of the few stand-up comics I love) and Sister Snog, the best female only private members club ever, hosted the event fantastically...

Interesting to see Peter Kay on stage... here is a guy clearly comfortable in his skin (well he certainly seems that way). His confidence in his ability to make people laugh with the most every day of topics is astounding. 

I sat laughing my head off and wondering whether he ever felt fearful... whether his confidence ever waivered... Unfortunately I didn't get to ask him so I'm currently none the wiser!

How would you feel being centre stage to thousand's of people? Could you hold your own in your field/expertise? Could you 'act' confidently even if stage fright was the overriding feeling?

I'd like to give it a go! Worse case scenario? I'd die trying!!
YvonneB

No comments:

Post a Comment