Heart Warming Songs

Saturday 13 November 2010

Getting to know you...

How well do you know yourself and how well do others know you? Have you any idea what other people see as your strengths or weaknesses?

Well here is a good way to find out!

The Johari Window was invented by Joseph Luft and Harrington Ingham in the 1950s as a model for mapping personality awareness. By describing yourself from a fixed list of adjectives, then asking your friends and colleagues to describe you from the same list, a grid of overlap and difference can be built up.

To get started you pick the five or six words that you feel best describe you from the list provided and then you can email a link to the window for others to contribute. Give it a go here

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that was very fascinating. I picked my words and my boyfriend picked almost the same exact same ones. I guess we both know me very well! :)

    ReplyDelete